High Efficiency Toilet Rebates – Brought to You by the City of Vancouver and LandlordBC
Thank you for your interest in the City of Vancouver toilet rebate program, which offers a $100/toilet rebate for upgrading to high efficiency toilets that can significantly reduce your water bills. Please review the following forms to familiarize yourself with the program criteria and process.
Here are the highlights:
– The program is primarily targeted towards mid- to large- sized buildings of 30 units or more. You don’t have to replace all the toilets in the building but replacing a large number of toilets at once is encouraged. Funding for rebates may not be available in the future.
– You can apply for incentives for more than one building but you must fill out a separate application for each building.
– The old toilets being replaced must be 13 liters/flush (LPF) or greater to qualify for the incentive.
– The new toilets must be 4.8LPF (single flush) or less, or 6/4.1LPF or less (dual flush). You can choose any brand of toilet that meets these requirements.
– Fill out and email the application form now then wait for us to send you the signed confirmation before purchasing/installing your toilets. Applications must be sent to: COVtoiletrebates@frescoltd.com.
– Purchase and install the toilets ASAP
– Fill out the completion form and email it in with the receipts within 90 days of receiving the confirmation
– Get your rebate
Note the forms are “fillable PDFs” so you can fill them out on the computer if you like and then just print/sign/scan.
There is limited funding available. Get your applications in ASAP to secure room in the program for this tremendous rebate opportunity.
If you are interested in other water and energy efficiency opportunities including FREE shower heads/aerators, energy assessments, and professional support for capital upgrades (e.g. boilers, water heaters) and controls optimization, contact Chris Lum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that space in these programs is limited and applicants will be taken on a first come first serve basis.